Thursday 22 August 2013

getting excited

Hi ladies

I am for one getting excited about this group and have just ordered some foundation piecing paper so I am all ready to print my partners templates and get started in a couple of weeks time.  ( from Ozquilts for 100 sheets if anyone else is interested).

Thank you for joining and welcome to our new members, its great to see some new faces.  I have listed members on the side tool bar.

Apologies also for the incorrect email address in my original post, I have corrected this and you should be able to contact me now.

If you have not already done so, please send me your postal details, block choice and colour choices so I can get the spread sheet updated in time for the fun to begin.

We also have a blog button now, a huge thank you to Cathy C our lovely Christmas group co ordinator for sorting this out for me, I really am a techno bimbo when it comes to things like this.  Simply copy this button to your blog and attach the link  http://paperpiecersswapclub.blogspot.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment