Monday 14 July 2014

blog winding down


Hi ladies, the time has come for me to end the QBSA blogs, which is where it all began. 

Since the introduction of the face book group I find many more members ( including myself) tend to chat and share photos on this form of social media than the blogs and it seems to have a far wider reach. 

I myself find it hard to keep up with three group blogs, my own blog, the facebook page, my own face book page and the face book group, so have decided to wind down all three of the blogs.

So what does this mean for you?

If you are already an author on the blogs you are welcome to still post pictures and comments on there, but i will be encouraging all members to use the facebook page instead. 
No new invites to post on any of the blogs will be issued to existing or new members so over time activity will die down. 

if you dont have a link to the face book group PM me or email me and i will send you one as it is a closed group ( but not a secret group). All active swapping members of QBSA will receive the link and details of the changes in their next swap allocation email. 
Quilted hugs

1 comment:

  1. I am not on Facebook so this will be the end for me

    ReplyDelete